Monday, April 13, 2009

Kudos....Yes...Kudos to Obama

While I'm often critical of President Obama and the current Administration I must give credit when I believe credit is due. While I was critical of Obama's original silence on the Somali hostage issue I have to say that the end result is what counts. He gave the order to "shoot to kill" and the end result is three pirates dead, one pirate captured and one American returned home safely. He followed it up with a stern warning to future pirates and terrorists alike that America will not allow this type of action in the future. All in all a job well done.
The question now being asked is how do we handle future pirate hijacking attempts?
I think the answer is simple. Effective immediately arm all American cargo ships and give them the green light to shoot to kill if there is even the slightest attempt to hijack their ship.....and that's what shimsez.....

No comments:

Post a Comment